Friday, November 24, 2006

Can I Get a AMEN?

Very interesting bit on the 'head-shot debate' on Kukla's Korner today, basically contending that the whole problem is about the way certain players direct the force of their checks, and that the solution thus is that such players learn a different method of checking. This is more or less what I was trying to say, in a much more garbled way, in my post on ethics a few weeks back, so I'm really glad to see it argued articulately on a forum which people actually read. Also, it confirms my dislike of Torres. Go look at it right now, 3 random people who stumbled onto this page! [Yes, I know, you were looking for information about Arctic climate change, I'm sorry about the misleading title, but really, hockey is more interesting, isn't it?]

No comments: